It was a good night.
Apart from a handful of sleazy, desperate guys in the club, it was overall pretty enjoyable. On the way there, some random just handed me a red long-stemmed rose and went, "I'm not trying to pick you up or anything, just think that you should have it." I think he just bought it from some guy who was selling them. I wanted a white one! :P And most of the guys we chatted to in the club were rather decent as well, so that was nice. I even bumped into Gohan!
(Oh wait, just one nasty incident. LYDIA's dog/guy tried to pick Joy up, HAHA! But she flicked his hand off. XD)
Then on the way back, a group of guys were like, "Hey hey! Four girls, we could have a foursome - it's a math made in heaven!" LOL. Stuff like this is only fun and cool when it happens here, like Han yi so simply put it - the people here are just being friendly, but if it happened in, like, Malaysia, they're just perverts. (It's quite true, you can tell from the manner in which they say it.)
Sigh... I had fun :) I'm glad I went. Though my feet are killing me from walking from Flinders to Bourke in the cold. Some guy walked by and stated directly to me, "Your skirt is short." Obvious much! Hahaha, okay, I'd better go to sleep. Nighty night!
3:54 AM